Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 27 I am struggling to keep it together


I am struggling. I am really struggling. I missed class again today because of an accident involving my rental car. ( no injuries just a shopping cart hit and run) I was coming from San Diego where I was visiting my niece and had to go to the rental office to report the accident. I had to fill out a report and wait for the next car which took over an hour. I wanted to take the beginning Hatha class at 6:00 and I didn't get out until 6:30. There was a Kundalini class (which I've never done) at 7:45 but I'd also started my period this morning as well and was advised when I began this program not to do any gnarly style yoga the first two days.

I am pretty upset. I feel like giving up. I keep thinking "who would know? No one reads this shitty blog anyway they just say they do." Then I saw that someone (from NYC) left a comment about my taking class yesterday. They said they were proud of me. That was exactly what I needed at a time I needed it.

I will have to try and fit in another class before I go home Fri. This will not be easy but I am absolutely TERRIFIED of getting so behind that I can't catch up...

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time... Why try to catch up? Just take one class one day at a time and you will continue to inspire yourself and others!!

    ReplyDelete