Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 15 Two weeks down


Another week down. Hard to believe. It feels like the time is either dragging or speeding depending on my mood or daily experience. Today's class was meditation. There were only 4 including me so the energy in the room was easy to enjoy. We concentrated on our chakras. 
The Chakras are said to be "force centers" or wheels of energy permeating, from a point on the physical body and are considered the focal points for the reception and transmission of energies.

I am not sure how I feel about this just yet. I did feel some trigger points tingling when I focused my energy. It's scary to think that one can actually meditate disease away merely by focusing. Amazing. I found a great page online about my big toe pain and they offered some acupuncture techniques and by golly it worked! My trigger finger (my thumb freezes up in a "trigger" position and will only open by manipulation) is flaring up but I think if I watch my wrist and hand placement in class I should be ok.

10 weeks to go... I'm on my way...

It's awesome to have a day off from the physical side I'll be truthful. 
Especially because it's my 2 year wedding anniversary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment