Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 46 Friday, Sat Nam, Sunday


I had an amazing day today and sealed it up with a meditation class at 6pm. My right elbow has been acting up and I think I need to reevaluate some of my practice. I think I am doing something wrong because my elbows shouldn't hurt. Sometimes my ankles and wrists are sore but I'd always assumed it was because they are bearing the brunt of my weight. Anyone else ever experience this? Advice?

I posted on my Facebook page a link to my blog and got a lot of responses about people wanting to take class with me. Awesome! I hope they do. I'd love to take class at someone else's studio too. Anyone? :-)

I haven't seen my friend Dray in awhile and wonder how her practice is going. She is so beautiful and such a good natured soul that I miss her inspirational talks.

The Deepak Chopra center where I've been doing the free meditation classes/series is such a beautiful room. I'd like to take an actual class but it's strange, they charge by the length of the class $15-$20.

I am hoping to get my husband to a class this weekend with me... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment