Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 45 Half Way There!


Ta dah! I finished my 45th class in 45 days! I took meditation at noon at the Chopak center and then an awesome new class called Prana Flow at Sonic from 4-5:30. Meditation was interesting as usual because of high contingent of business attire but really cool to meditate before I headed out to face my day.

The second class was taught by the Swami (I told you about him before, he's the one who usually teaches meditation on weds) he just got back from India and had that extra glow. The pace was very fast and I found myself getting mad, "okayyyy let's slow it down already!" but just when I'd be thinking I'd had enough we'd switch. I sweat a lot more than I had in awhile and it actually felt good.

I did the Wheel again today for 4 breathes so I'm almost to the goal of 5 which is exciting but my focus felt a little off. I am happy to report no dizziness during corpse pose tonight which rocks!

I feel positive and that excites me. I was getting worried for a bit about how freaky I was feeling. On to the next chapter of the journey...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm very proud of you. You've been incredibly inspirational.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete