Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 37 Pre Meditated Non Meditation


I'm not sure how to start today. Bleh. Blehty blehty bleh. bleeeeehhhhhh! Ok now that that's outta the way I didn't go to class today. I decided to get some help with some music for a song I'm recording for a New Age album. This gig came to me during my Yoga journey and I bet some of this guy's music has been played in many a yoga studio or spa somewhere. I also got my awesome new end tables when I arrived home from rehearsal I started playing " this can here, and that can go there, and... and... and..."

Since Weds is usually my meditation day and I missed the 2-2:30 session, I called the Chopra Yoga Center because someone told me they supposedly have "free" guided meditation classes Tues-Fri at noon and 6 pm. I couldn't reach anyone but left a msg. I should have just ridden over there to see but I didn't.

This is the first time I'm not freaking about about making the class up. I know I will. It will probably be a meditative class as well as an Asana class though. The dbl body are off the block for a bit. It's time to maybe branch out to other studios to expand my practice...

Next week will be my 1/2 way mark and as I said before I left for California that when I got back to NYC I'm going to make some stricter dietary rules for myself. I need to get some of this body fat off in order to even see the muscles I'm developing...

No comments:

Post a Comment