Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 59 I get by with a little help from my friends...


Tonight's Flow 1 class with Pippi was pretty good despite me having caught the cold that my husband had just this past week. My long time friend Mazz came with me and it was interesting to take class with her. She is supremely athletic and really great at pushing herself physically. She rocked the Bhujapidasana or Shoulder Press pose. It was awesome to see it right next to me.

I felt really crappy before I went and during parts of the class, but do feel better afterwards. I would like to know more information about practicing if your sick and if there is ever a time not to practice. Of course I got my period today as well so I'm on a double whammy. I didn't do any inversions because of that but know tomorrow may be a bit rougher on my body as Day 2 for me usually is.

I can't believe that tomorrow is DAY 60!!!! What the?
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment