Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 89 rinse and repeat...


What a weird day.. in trying to catch up I did 3 classes today. Meditation at 12 at the Deepak Center, Meditation at Sonic at 2:00 and then Flow 1 with warrior woman from 5:45-7:15. A huge difference in styles. DC center is all dark and focuses on the candle while Sonic's meditation today was focused on breathing and chakras. I like the mini classes at Sonic. They are always so informative. (I think because the only people who go to meditative are students of the program)

Tonight's class was awesome. I really think WW is my favorite teacher by far. She was the very first teacher and class that I had and has by far spent the most amount of time with me answering my questions and just talking about the process of my practice. I still can't do a forearm headstand and want to so badly! I know that there are some people who may never have it, but I hope I'm not one of those people. I do know that the likelihood of me doing a crazy split while in it is not too good...:-)

Tomorrow culminates my 90th day. I can't believe how fast the time flew by...

No comments:

Post a Comment