Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 85 -86-87 3 for 1?


Ok so the wedding weekend wasn't exactly the carefree time I'd imagined and I didn't get in any class. So that puts me 5 behind now.

I took class tonight and it was a pretty funky experience. There were 38 people in the class! I literally banged my foot against the door about 5 times. I purposely chose the very last row near the door because the room because the class before was packed and once again the sickening thick air was almost unbearable!! I don't understand why they can't air the room out between classes even if it's just for 3 minutes. Seriously. there is no way breathing that in is good for you.

I know I harp on this a lot but it happens a lot. Even with my own mat, I get other people's sweat from the floor. Anna Kournakova was teaching and she was doing a lot of sun salutations. Her suggestion was to dedicate our practice to someone who needed help. even if it was us. I skipped out on the headstands and opted to stretch my back in a few assisted bridge poses. Nothing relieves lower back pressure like that.

I'm pretty beat and know I'll sleep good tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment