Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 88 Ohm Ohm good


Ahhhh is all I have to say. I did two yoga classes today. Both meditative. I feel pretty mellow now and am a bit bummed that I have to get revved back up to do a show in a few hours. Both classes were at the Deepak Center and I think they only have 3 people who do the meditation classes. I've been going awhile and have only seen the three. Both times today were tiny rasta chick. She asked me if there was something bothering me especially since I came to both classes. I told her about my blog and she thought it was awesome.

I guess it is awesome but I don't feel awesome. Well not as awesome as i thought I'd feel. I need to incorporate this into my almost everyday lifestyle and not think about it. Or have to blog about it to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment